We are working with a leading AI company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, focused on Smart Government programs, public safety, economic planning, and national happiness. They strive at actionable intelligence for safer and smarter cities across these product offerings: data science, data management, intelligence, advisory services. (Relocation required).
• Elicitation, analysis and modeling.
• Assist with logical and physical data modeling to support business intelligence initiatives.
• Perform requirements trace-ability and monitoring and perform solution evaluation.
• Provide specialist technical document writing services. You transform ambiguity into clarity and deliver well structured and detailed requirements specifications for all projects.
Who you are:
• Perform both functional and non-functional requirements elicitation, analysis and verification to support project managers in project initiation.
• Perform decomposition of high-level business and user requirements into user stories.
• Assist project managers with decomposition of user stories into technical tasks.
• Manage requirements trace-ability.
• Collaborate with the Head of Technology and Head of Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure requirements feasibility.
• Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data
• Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents.
• Create, maintain and update installation instructions, training material and other technical documents.
• Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
• Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
• Evaluate and recommend revisions to standards and guidelines.
• Collaborate with our Quality Assurance (QA) resources to ensure proper requirements coverage and assess solution evaluation results You will collaborate with our QA resources to ensure full understanding of product functionalities and critical success factors.
• You are comfortable working in disperse, diverse and high-paced environment with high degree of ambiguity.
• You are a Team-Player, collaborating with team members across multiple engineering teams to support the integration of proven prototypes into core intelligence products.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible and consistent manner.
What you ll need:
• Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field. Focus on quantitative and statistical analysis preferred.
• 5 years in Business Intelligence and Big Data & Data Warehousing environment.
• 5 years of progressive experience in IT roles, responsible for performing business requirements and systems analysis for enterprise level software systems development/implementation.
• 3 years in a technical writing role.
• Strong knowledge in all phases of software development life cycle (SLDC).
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Experience using visual tools to effectively model and represent business and systems requirements.
• Working knowledge of Data warehousing concepts and ETL.
• Familiar with statistical and data visualization tools and techniques.
• Advanced interpersonal abilities including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technical background preferred.
• Experience with Machine Learning algorithms/predictive modelling is a plus.
Bonus if you have:
• Knowledge/Experience with a cloud stack.
• Telecom and/or government data set experience/knowledge.
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
If this resonates with you, please apply and I will be in touch.