We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Business Analyst to join our award winning team based in Abu Dhabi.
This critical role will be responsible for working collaboratively alongside senior management and teams within the Sustainability and Environmental Services business unit, supporting various data collection and business analytics.
We envisage success in this role to include;
• Supporting on delivering technical reports and presentations.
• Recognizing and documenting project and business requirements.
• Using various techniques and communication channels to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
• Optimizing data collection and analysis based on proven methodologies focusing on attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Very good mathematical skills combined with a preference for working with figures and data.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 2 years' career experience partnered with a BSc/BA in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics.
Preference will be given to candidates with any of the following experience:
• Experience developing code and coding workflows using Python, VBA.
• Strong analytical skills; in particular, MS Excel and PowerBI.
• Experience in SharePoint Online and use Power Platform, namely Power Automate.
• Experience in data processing, modelling, and spatial analysis ideally for environmental applications.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.