Upland Software Inc. is looking to immediately hire a full-time Business Systems Analyst into its R&D - QA department for its Upland PSA product line. Under the direction of the Director of R&D, this Business Systems Analyst will gather and define business requirements and ensure quality, ease of use and accuracy for the development of applications and integrations of different systems.
• Solicit, analyze, define business requirements for software applications, and integrations with 3rd party software systems such as SalesForce, QuickBooks, MS CRM, etc.
• Clearly communicate and present proposed solutions with supporting artifacts
• Present solutions to internal stakeholders and external clients
• Write user stories, requirements documents, flow charts, use cases, and other supporting UML diagrams to support our Agile based software development process
• Write and execute test plans, test scenarios and test cases and ensure quality
• Data mapping and integrations between systems
• Certification, College Degree or Bachelor s in Computer Science, MIS or IT.
• 7 years of enterprise software product systems analysis and quality assurance experience including defining requirements and test planning, implementation and test execution.
• Solid experience in analyzing, defining and testing Web, Mobile, Desktop and Web Service based systems.
• A strong focus on process and a desire to work with cross-functional teams in an Agile development environment.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (French an asset) with strong presentation skills
• SalesForce experience
• Nice to have: QuickBooks, , MS CRM, GreatPlains and other business systems experience
• SQL and database experience
More than 7 years