1. Experience in preparation of product back log & User Story with technical details and alignment with Business in Signoff.
2. Working experience with Product Owner for MVPs estimation , deliveries , walkthrough , sign off.
• Develop plans to gather all business requirements and monitor efficient transition of business requirements to technical specifications.
• Ability to build data models, preparing mapping document (source to target and defining KPI), identify SCD type and Facts and write detailed spec for data engineers to design and build ETL solutions.
• DWH and ETL experience is a must with very strong SQL experience. Should be able to write complex queries on analysis SQL and databases. Knowledge of Power BI or other BI tool is mandatory.
6. Knowledge on E2E Data Governance Framework implementation in Banks.
7. Extensive Experience and understanding of Big Data Ecosystem (HDFS, Hives) w.r.t integration of source layer , integration and consumer layers.
8. Working knowledge on MDM (Meta Data Management) , Kafka , Informatica , Incorta , Power BI tools.
9. Understanding Banking Systems like CRM , FD , T24 , Taxes with regard to financial and non-financial data processing.
10. Knowledge on AI and Machine learning is added advantage.
• Perform feasibility analysis, gap analysis, scope projects, and work on prioritizing deliverables for large scale project based on Agile methodology.
• Excellent communication, documentation and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.