OPPORTUNITY FOR SAUDI NATIONAL ONLY - BASED IN RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA
This Business analysis position aims at providing insights to the business based on strong analytical skills and different skills from existing ones. Intellectual agility is expected, no previous experience pharma.
النتائج الرئيسية/ المساءلة
• Build dashboard and ad hoc Analysis
• Collect market, Sales and Stocks data and interpret trends / patterns and develop predictive analyses
• Coordinate portfolio, ميزانية, توقعات, developing variance explanations and accurate annual forecasting
• Setup the dashboards.
• Recommend possible solutions based on the analysis outcomes.
• Analyze present information and get it presentable for all financial, commercial and operational meetings.
المهارات, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Educational background to be a University degree in engineering or relevant scientific diploma.
• Excellent knowledge of Office Suite is mandatory (Excel, قوة-point) and statistical analysis tool expertise is an extra asset.
• Previous experience within data management and dashboard creation is a plus.
• اللغات: اللغة العربية, English fluent required.
• الحد الأدنى من 2 عاما من الخبرة.
علاقات العمل الرئيسية
• INTERNAL close contact with: Trade and Revenue Management, سلسلة توريد, Business Units Heads, مديري العلامات التجارية, etc.. to understand and analyze customer and product requirements.
Behavioral and LEAD-الكفاءات
• Cooperate Transversely - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• Act for Change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working challenging the status quo.
• More specifically key sets of competencies required for this role:
Adaptable to a fast-الخطى, متوسط-النمو, تغيير البيئة
Strong ethics and decision-صنع المهارات
المهارات الشخصية والاتصالية الممتازة
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.