• Responsible for selling MTWO, an enterprise end-to-end 5D BIM construction cloud management solution that connects all project contributors along with their processes and data - all on one platform, into the Construction & Engineering industry.
• Driving profitable growth and reaching contractors, property developers and owners in the private and public sectors of the built environment.
• Responsible for defining strategic sales plans, building new key CXO relationships, negotiating and closing business deals, whilst maintaining extensive knowledge of the company’s current services and solutions.
• A business development focused approach mainly through attracting new client sales and penetrating into new areas of opportunity within established clients.
• Identify new business opportunities in new customer base as well as propose new business propositions to current and potential clients; discovering and exploring new market opportunities.
• Identify potential business opportunities by analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, technical and commercial requirements, competitor’s strengths/weaknesses, as well as the risks and constraints to the company and drafting appropriate sales strategies for such opportunities.
• Achieve the revenue and sales target set by the organization.
• Secure, develop and conduct client presentations to pitch for new business.
• Identify and establish a network of contacts, including key decision makers within the client base.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process, from visioning, prospecting to closure and account management.
What we need to see from you
• Bachelor or above degree, MBA or master would be preferable
• 5 years’ experience in business development or sales, with experiences with IT/software/Cloud service is preferred
• Experience of enterprise-level sales in technology solutions strongly preferred
• Mostly worked with, and sold to, CXO level
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken
• Able to work flexibly with regards to activities and hours in a role that will involve national and international travels
Eligible to work in the country applied to without sponsored visa
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.