To cultivate and manage relationships with individuals, master developers, secondary developers and general investors. To promote TFGAM’s entire Services Portfolio from handover phase, DLP services, property management and rentals. In this position, there is also an element of leasing involved. You would be expected to manage the leasing team - insure that they are delivering what is expect.
Business Development Manager:
• Market awareness - identify key market competitors ie those offering similar services to understand best practices.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing materials
• Prepare templates for standard client and corporate proposals.
• Introduction and relationship building with key decision makers.
• Have a clear knowledge on new and near completed residential projects..
• Solicit new business through face to face meetings, conducing site visits etc.
• Create and cultivate relationships with 3 rd party agents and accommodation specialists.
• Develop strong working relationships with TFGAM’s operations specialists’ incl engineers, admin and property managers. Also work closely with The Matrix Leasing team.
• Manage and maintain client relationships.
• Network with key decision makers through social and business network groups.
• Prepare quality weekly reports. Maintain up to the minute records.
• Forward planning weekly work schedule.
• Carrying out the day-to-day functions of property leasing, either independently or in conjunction with other leasing Consultants.
• Liaising with clients to accommodate their rental requirements and guide them to the best option within our portfolio. .
• Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
• Lead and manage the leasing team
• Liaise with corporate accounts and explore their residential needs.
• Coordinate with the property management team potential viewings.
• Prepare lease contracts and make sure that all documentation is collected.
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
• Objectives oriented
• Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.
• High School Certificate
• More than3 years of experience in Leasing - perfered if managed a team
• More than 5 years in Bussiness Development