Business Development Manager e-commerce
Our client is a leading Dubai based e-fulfillment Specialist providing a range of B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions to Tier 1 and SME customers.
They seek a driven experienced Business Development Manager with e-fulfillment sales, and last mile / cross border experience to join their Dubai headquartered operations.
Reporting to the MD, this role requires someone with hands on start-up experience, who is dynamic, resilient with a can-do attitude.
The role is based at the B2B and B2C facility to service the .com market and requires someone who drives outcomes and communicates well with all levels of the business internally and with B2B and B2C customers.
• Business Development to e-commerce B2B and B2C customers offering e-fulfillment, last mile and cross border business solutions
• Work effectively with all stakeholders, ensuring the high quality service outcomes in a fast paced, dynamic market
• Foster a safety culture, manage the financial budgets and drive team performance via KPIs
• The development and execution of market exploration projects across the regional e-commerce, distribution and transport market with emphasis on cross border and last mile functions
• Manage multiple tasks within the broader logistics and project sphere
To succeed in this role you will be required to demonstrate:
• 5 years experience in a fast fasted high volume e-commerce sales environment
• Deep understanding of transport, last mile, route optimization and cross border operations
• Solid computer skills, Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Project
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• Impeccable communication skills;
• Outstanding relationship building skills and a strong desire to build interpersonal links
• Confirmed understanding of Health and safety principles
• Hands on approach to team management, lead by example
• High level of ethics, honesty and confidentiality
• Passion and professionalism in attitude, actions and appearance
• Ability to multi task and prioritise however ensuring care and accuracy in getting the job done right
• Initiative and ability to plan and organise yourself and the team
• Preferred - A degree in logistics or related field