Business Development Group Manager, MEA
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation We help our 400,000 customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
You want to change the world too, don't you?
So, what are you waiting for? Join our Business Development Group team We re looking for a Group Manager.
As a Business Development Group Manager with Oracle, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems company leading the digital transformation You will be focused on leading a team that works closely with sales to generate demand for Oracle's cloud-based applications.
• Ownership of pipeline contribution and key performance metrics relating to Oracle solutions in the MEA region.
• Lead and develop a high performing team of Business Development Consultants (BDC s) to become internal experts and thought leaders in specific industries.
• Build and foster strong business relationships across Sales and Marketing organisations to align goals and working practices.
• Optimise and continually drive excellence in the use of digital and omni-channel engagement tactics to create positive relationships with Oracle s most significant prospect accounts.
• Own team enablement to build and maintain best practices in persona engagement and opportunity development.
• Oracle Business Development Group ambassador and advocate.
The Business Development Group Manager will be an integral member of the Business Development Group Management Team and the ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of effectively building and developing high performing teams in a B2B environment
• Knowledge or experience of the end to end B2B sales or buying process.
• Understanding of the techniques used to engage and influence audiences via digital platforms.
• Strong stakeholder management with experience of effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders to plan and successfully execute customer related activity.
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Applications products will be useful, though not essential.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you
What s in it for you?
When you grow, we grow
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes #OracleTalent?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest