About the role
As the Non Alcoholic Business Development Manager, you will be creating the legacy of Bacardi by driving key decisions that will significantly impact the strategic growth & vision of the company in the non alcoholic industry. Your role will be to develop non alcoholic business channels in AMEA, with the Middle East & African markets & non alcoholic Martini being the primary focus. You would lead by being the knowledge hub of the non alcoholic markets dynamics, proactively lead & manage existing & new distributor relations and react to growth opportunities in your market. In essence:
• You will be accountable for building Martini 0.0 by leading and motivating new 3rd Party Distributors, and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands strategies, with our commercial and marketing teams handling current distributors
• You will have hands-on approach in your direct markets ( Gulf dry countries ) and support on commercial activity with distributors.
• You will also support with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs to drive the regional agenda
• You will provide feedback on the market growth and potential
The role is based in Dubai, however, a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the teams as well as key new Customers across Gulf. As a result, you can expect to be travelling 50% of your time to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Build strong development plans for Martini 0.0 in selected markets
• Set up advantaged RTM, with distributors and wholesalers network to deliver key Commercial targets
• Deliver brand plans in new distributors markets , covering all regulatory, financials , pricing , commercial and marketing KPIs.
• Support and coordinate launch plans production with our commercial and customer marketing teams in current distributors markets
• Shape the channel strategy in selected markets to maximize long term value to the company
Deliver Results and Excellence in Execution
• Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with distributors.
• Deliver key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Profitability, Value Share) versus budget
• Influence and input to the Hub IAP to ensure that Martini 0.0 IAP KPIs are accurately covered in key launch markets, and market plans meet Customer needs
• Best execution of Brand Plans with distributors and local trade.
• Fix optimum price point
• Monitor supply chain to ensure smooth market supply
• Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands
• Control and manage contracts for distribution agreements
• Planning and co-ordinate training & education programs for the distributor network
• Monitoring and reporting competition in the market
• Ensuring that your distributors have resources needed to deliver desired results, and that staff is properly trained on our brands strategy and products story .
• Ensuring all distributors have understanding of the company policies and culture