Business Development Manager will support the business development efforts for Febno Technologies. BDM is delegated for lead generation, sales planning, pipeline management, customer meetings, pre-sales discussions, negotiations, sales closings and maintenance of records using CRM, team management etc. BDM will focus on using all available methods for bringing more sales to the organisation and improve the rate of conversion. The trainee will support all activities in formulating sales strategies, improve lead nurturing, nurturing, and conversions
Responsibilities and Duties
STRATEGY & EXECUTION: Own sales best practices and standards within the organization, including
• Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition through various channels including cold calling.
• Identifying new business development opportunities in domestic markets.
• Demonstrating and presenting products virtually to a wider audience.
• Creation of pitches and proposals to expand the customer base.
• Nurturing leads and rigorous follow-ups.
• Relationship management with existing and potential clients.
• Identify new areas for business growth by researching industry and related events, publications, etc.
• Networking to gain potential leads
• Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Communicate effectively and efficiently between multiple internal departments
• Must have strong drive to results and passion for growing businesses.
• Must be highly professional, confident, pro-active and well organized
• Passion for qualifying and selling digital products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated and a good team player.
• Must have strong decision-making, and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of any CRM is a plus
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in sales especially digital products.
• Experience in managing sales team
• Experience in basic accounting and computer skills.