Yodawy is a well-established and funded digital startup in the pharma and health insurance industry based in Cairo, Egypt. Backed up by Algebra Ventures and CVentures, Yodawy offers innovative and disruptive solutions to patients, consumers, health insurers and pharmacies. Yodawy has established itself as a solid digital solutions provider in the market in less than 2 years.
The job holder is responsible for managing sponsorship sales for Yodawy across the FMCG and the pharmaceutical industries. The Job holder will be accountable for achieving revenue projections as per the business plan and will accelerate his/her career as the business grows.
• Research the prospect companies, their marketing initiatives, sponsorship culture, positioning, media presence and sales channel contributions
• Research brand performance on Yodawy platform and identify prospective sponsors based on brand fit, their annual marketing budgets and motivation to be part of Yodawy s annual calendar
• Plan what can be offered to the client through Yodawy in terms of sustainable offer elements, script and process flow and creative campaigns through engaging with the brand team at Yodawy and at the client s end
• Set Clear KPIs for measuring campaign performance and delivering Value to Clients
• Provide inputs for sponsorship sales strategy, pricing, annual sales plans, back up plans, targets, process flows and timelines
• Develop tailor-made presentations for the client depending on the product category, creative activity and brand experience.
• Develop the sales pitch. Make presentations to clients
• Confirm sales and sign contracts to at least 20 prospects per year. To achieve this one may need to target and present to at least 100 prospects.
• Post-presentation follow-up, negotiations and closing of the deal
• Identify appropriate contact and start the sales process flow and pitch flow
• Build long-term relationships with brands and conduct the entire process flow in keeping with the high image of Yodawy
• Bachelor s degree in Commerce or Business Management
• Master s degree in Business Management or Project
Management Diploma is an asset
• 2-4 years of experience in the Project Management or Client
• Minimum 2 years of experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical or
• Experience in interacting with Senior Brand, Marketing, Advertising
Directors and decision makers.
• Experience in targeted proactive sales and exposure to
concept selling and not just rate card selling.
• Local industry experience
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Project management skills is a must
• Superb communication skills