Azeus Systems Limited is looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of our growing sales force for our product, Azeus Convene. Convene is a meeting and collaboration solution for Boards and Senior Leadership Teams. It is a fairly new product, which was launched only five years ago, but has already been recognized by reputable institutions across the globe. Our client base has grown exponentially and we have extended our global footprint in over 80 countries.
Visit azeusconvene.com for more information.
• Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including marketing requirements.
• Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
• Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
• Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/ prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in the MENA region which may be face-to-face or using other communications media.
• Developing and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM;
• Attending trade shows inter-state (if required);
• Delivering customer presentations and proposals, and negotiating and closing business deals;
• Maintaining awareness of legislation and best practice; and
• Providing updates on sales leads to Senior Management.