If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, then you should join us at iHub. iHub is the official unit inside Ain Shams University that is responsible for extracurricular training and supporting innovation & entrepreneurship. iHub employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference to make a positive impact within the university.
iHub is basically divided into a business division, that include business development, مبيعات و تسويق, and an operations division, that oversees all internal and external operations, procedures and service delivery. The business division includes a business development & sales team that works on implementing all relevant functions required by the organization. The Business Development and Partnerships Manager will:
• Spearhead our new business activities in Egypt and the region aimed at both the International Development and corporate markets
• Contribute to the strategic programs and service offering of iHub.
• Help iHub as an innovative social impact entity reach global scale by identifying and winning large, متعدده-عام, متعدده-country grants and building strategic alliances.
• Build a portfolio of clients/grants for delivery across the region and other markets.
• Identify new business opportunities and develop winning consortia and bids.
• Work with Egyptian and international development organizations, major corporates, technology partners and funders.
Business Development & Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
Functions will focus on sales and span other business development roles including market analysis, events networking, public speaking and strategic alliance development, through to bid design and management. The candidate will work very closely with our Business team and the director, and will be very well supported by the rest of iHub s internal teams comprising marketing, delivery units, محتويات, project management and technical development. The candidate will be expected to
Drive new business opportunities:
• تحديد, negotiating and closing new business opportunities.
• Monitoring tender opportunities and positioning iHub to be part of winning consortia
• Proactively creating opportunities to access available funding sources.
• Raising iHub s profile and establishing strong relationships with targeted clients and partners resulting in increased business opportunities.
• Influencing iHub s products, services and strategic roadmap to enable more business to be won.
• شركة-developing winning bids with business development team, العميل والشركاء.
Develop and maintain strong client relationships:
• Reaching out to targeted clients to sell, upsell and maintain positive long-term relationships.
• Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers within potential client organizations and funders.
• Identifying client s strategic priorities and interests.
• Researching and building relationships with new clients (including corporates, international development agencies, large NGOs, donors and their key suppliers).
• Coordinating and supporting communication plans for enhanced visibility and influence with targeted audiences.
• Reviewing win and loss notifications to identify themes and trends to understand existing client needs.
أكثر من 5 سنة