At IGENOMIX we provide advanced services in reproductive genetics. Our broad experience and qualifications make us one of the global leaders in this field. The constant efforts we make in R&D, enable us to create and develop specific tools to support professionals in the reproductive medicine area. We are a global company with a local presence in over twenty countries worldwide.
We are offering one outstanding candidate the opportunity to be a Business Development Representative in the genomic prediction area for rare and common diseases (GPDx).
The person who will hold the role will develop the Genetic Diagnostic testing business line. He / She shall be entitled to manage the business and commercial side of the Genetic Diagnostic testing new business line and deal with contacts, customers, and opportunities.
The person will be based in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh. And must:
- Target and reach the potential clients (specialist paediatricians, neonatology, neurology, immunology, cardiology, metabolic disorders geneticists, multispecialty hospitals, bio clinics and others) by visiting and presenting the company s products/tests (WGS, WES, Precision Panels and Single Gene analysis).
- Keep up the latest tests information and clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, present and discuss this data with clients during calls and/or presentations.
- Develop a strong and positive working relationship with clients and assess their satisfaction level to our services.
- Meet and exceed sales target by region, product and any other segmentation requested by management.
- Follow up on product/tests sales and doctor, hospital and centres requests.
- Plan weekly and monthly work schedules with the business development manager.
- Follow up with Business Development Manager and team discussing client s feedback, satisfaction, competitors, and market updates.
- Keep maintain and update detailed contact records of all clients (Salesforce).
- Prepare and register daily coverage visits and submit on Salesforce.
- Meet and exceed other Salesforce or CRM needed activities and records.
- Plan and organize conferences, events, and activities for clients.
- Coordinates with genetic counsellors to arrange for counselling sessions for patients suffering from genetic disorders and conditions.
- Collaborates with other physicians and biologists to determine the specific genetic tests that need to be performed on a patient.
• Certificate of Genetic Counselling or Molecular Biology or Human Genetics or related field
• Has deep knowledge in diagnostic services and tests, WGS/WES, CMA (Chromosomal Micro Array) Precision Panels (neonatology, neurology, immunology, cardiology .) Single Gene (MLPA, repeat Expansion) and others
• Knowledge of Molecular Biology and Human Genetics.
• Knowledge of Human mutation databases and genome browsers.
• Knowledge of Human Genome nomenclature.
• Fluent in English, oral and written.
• Fluent in Arabic, oral and written.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Organizational skills.
• The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
• Problem-solving skills.
Must have depth knowledge of Genetic diagnostic segment, also more than 2-3 years experience approaching clinical Geneticists, Fetomaternal, Neonatologists, Neurologists, Nephrologists, Cardiologists and Pediatrician s community and Subspeciality and others. In both the private and public sector in Riyadh or/and Jeddah or/and Dammam.
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as the opportunity to have professional development within the Company.