We re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
• To develop relationships with Major end-users different stakeholders (Management, Procurement and engineering) to drive specifications for nVent.
• To obtain necessary Vendor Approvals at the Large End Users / Public Sector Units / Project Consultants - as necessary for different markets (O&G, Pharma, F&B, Power, Automation, Process Industries, etc.,).
• To conduct feasibility studies for selected projects.
• To ensure joint specification calls with the partners across India.
• To work closely with resources in other functions, Regional Director and Functional Teams, MarCom and other functions regionally and globally.
• To prepare full submittal (documentation, fill forms and gather information) for end-user approvals.
• To analyse new market opportunities. Resulting recommendations for changes will be reviewed with the Sales & Marketing Team in nVent before implementation.
• To provide detailed Tracking sheets for monthly plans and actual achievements.
• To provide Sales opportunities and market/competitive analysis reports.
• As other organizational needs arise, he/she will accept other responsibilities besides the ones listed in this document. This could also include managing Sales resources within the assigned sales territory.
• Informs his superior about all situations, developments and occurrences which are important for the superior or are requested by him, as well as about all upcoming decisions which require his approval
• Academic background in University Graduate in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering
• Previous experience in or with 10 to 15 Years experience
• A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
• We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
• We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
• Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
• We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
• Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
• Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We re known for being:
• Innovative & adaptable
• Dedicated to absolute integrity
• Focused on the customer first
• Respectful and team oriented
• Optimistic and energizing
• Accountable for performance
• Benefits to support the lives of our employees