WebBeds is the world s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Strategy Team based in Dubai or Cairo. You will play a key role in assisting Senior leadership in making the right strategic decisions and getting a 360-degree view of our daily operations. You will be working in a fast-paced for the WebBeds AMEA region and work together with our global IT, Product, Sales and Support Teams to establish a DATA strategy for our region.
• Track performance and monitor key KPIs while assisting with the preparation of monthly / quarterly reports and business presentations
• Consume large amounts of data and simplify into readable reports with Key Metrics to drive decision making of the WebBeds AMEA Leadership team
• Work closely together with our Global IT Data teams to collect data from relevant brands and consolidate / clean the data for day to day use.
• Work closely with Commercial and Senior Leaders in the evaluation of performance, as well as assisting with the creation and implementation reports and alerts to control the business.
• Build Power BI and Tableau reports to support different departments in monitoring their KPI`s, perform necessary trainings and communicate progress.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 years of work experience (certain knowledge / experience in Big Data, Business Analytics or BI will be strongly valued but are not mandatory)
• Advanced Excel & Power Point skills required
• Knowledge of SQL, AWS Athena queries, databases management, (will be strongly valued but is not mandatory)
• Strong analytical profile with organization and critical thinking skills
• Excellent verbal & written English
• Team worker with ability to communicate with senior business stakeholders and deliver results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, tight deadlines and work under pressure with attention to detail
• Passion for data tools and processes to drive business insights
• Knowledge of the tourism sector (will be strongly valued but is not mandatory)