Senior member of the Business Team in Head Office.
• Responsible for building up strong and reliable business teams in the field, employee training, coaching, monitoring/assessment, replacement.
• Responsible for ensuring that standard processes and procedures are uniformly understood and applied by field staff.
• Closely cooperates with Regional Manager, Risk Coordinators, HR Coordinators on the key task of ensuring team strength, staff quality, standard procedures.
• As part of the Business Team participates in all/assigned Business projects, participates/organizes/leads working groups, workshops, meetings, training, etc.
• Leads assigned business projects.
• Provides support to Head of Business/ Management in implementing business strategy, reaching business objectives, ensuring budget implementation.
• Can be regularly rotated to field jobs, crisis management duties, responsibilities in other departments (especially risk), etc.
More than 6 years