Must have Bachelor Degree in Business management ,marketing.
Must have 5 - 8 years experience in handling Outlet.
• Achieve quantitative measures of performance in the following areas: Units per transaction, Average transaction value, sales per month, sales per square feet, sales turnover, shrinkage control, increase in conversion percentage
• Supervise low-performing stores and brands to drive quick, sustained and effective turnaround in performance.
• Identify Slow Moving Products and make informed decisions in stock movements that help in the growth of the business
• Effective management of the operational costs, reduction in operational costs by automation
• Adhere and enforce Company SOP, Policies and procedures; loss prevention audit guidelines in all the stores. Also monitor the measures to ensure compliance by all the employees
• Interpret and make decision on operations and visual standards based on store and client s needs
• Identify store training and development needs in conjunction with the Brand General Manager and training department
• Monitor store inventory in consultation with Brand General Manager and Brand Managers
• Promote a proactive relationship between GM, Area Manager, Brand Manager, Store Manager and the Buyers/Planners thereby maximizing sales
• Monitor slow-moving and outdated stock, in consultation with Brand Managers
• Ensure stock security measures are effectively managed by Store Managers