The candidate will be responsible for generating new leads and advising on BUSINESS SET UP and COMPANY FORMATION solutions in UAE mainland, free zones and offshore jurisdictions.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Business Consultant with 2-4 years experience in company formation, Free Zone, Onshore / Offshore and Business Setup in United Arab Emirates.
• Provide complete business setup advice to clients who want to set up their business in the UAE (free zones, mainland, offshore).
• Must be able to generate leads on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and arrange all documents and applications required for business setup and visa transactions.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
• Assistance for residence visa and bank account opening.
• Assist the client in opening their bank accounts, identifying appropriate premises for their operations, including for commercial, industrial or warehousing purposes
• Marketing of the company’s services through telephone calls, emails, online advertising, social media marketing, web posting and attending business events when necessary in order to acquire new business for the company.
• Russian speaking ONLY! English is a must as well.
• Knowledge of government regulations as you will need to provide advice based on current regulations.
• Familiarity with UAE Labour and Immigration Ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE Free zone & Mainland Company Incorporation.
• Knowledge of different types of Government Approvals in order to ensure businesses run legally and seamlessly.
• Strong background in UAE company laws.
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt effectively to change.
• Time Management.
• UAE driving license
• With the strong skills of communication and building new connections.