As a Business Support & Programs Coordinator, you will be part of the Business Support Team. You will contribute to the business growth of the startups, will participate in designing programs and coordinate activities.
This position requires a team player, with a customer-centric attitude, excellent communication skills, a professional and positive attitude and organizational skills. This is a challenging role but at the same time makes available endless opportunities and learning; the applicant is expected to be passionate about entrepreneurship and supporting startups. This position requires to be present some evenings and on some weekends.
The Business Support & Programs Coordinator will collaborate on designing projects, coordinate activities and provide reporting. He/she serves as the key business partner working directly with incubated startups, their founders and their teams to support them in growing their business ideas.
This would be inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Business Analysis: prepares a needs assessment of beneficiaries, presents recommendations and supports in designing an action plan for activities.
- Program Design & Implementation: supports in the design of programs and activities, plans, coordinates, and manages activities and interventions.
- Operations: coordinates the different projects to ensure that the tasks and deadlines are met according to each program s regulations. Monitors operational activities and effectiveness of results and prepares reports as appropriate.
- Training Workshops: Participates in the development, promotion, coordination, and delivery of small business management training programs and workshops.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: maintains up-to-date and accurate data collection and uses the management information systems in place
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Holder of a degree in Business,
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Assertive personality, willing to engage with others and speak in public
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to work in a team environment and customer oriented, with genuine interest in supporting the success of others
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, new business ideas and trends
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong project coordination and project management skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines
- A customer-centric attitude
If you feel that you fit the profile, please send you CV to email@example.com including only in the subject email Business Support & Programs Coordinator Position . Also include a short paragraph (100 -200 words) stating how your skills are a perfect fit to the position and describing your passion in helping startups to grow. Only resumes sent with this paragraph will be considered.