The Business Analyst is a high-performing, success-driven, detail-oriented professional. The Business Analyst is responsible for creating a bridge between the business and the technical teams in order to ensure the solution developed delivers the intended value.
• Responsible for the Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring.
• Responsible for Elicitation & Collaboration in order to deep dive within Elicitation to define functional and non-functional requirements.
• Responsible for managing the Requirements Lifecycle during all the phases of the project.
• Responsible for Analysing Requirements & Defining Design to support Architects in creating the right Solution.
• Responsible of the Strategy Analysis to understand the current state, define the future state while developing the change strategy needed to achieve the desired future state.
• Responsible of the Solution Evaluation in order to ensure that the solution designed delivers the intended value.
• Develop strong partnerships with customers, stakeholders and sponsors.
• Find new opportunities that enable the customer to improve their ways of working.
• Contribute to the eProseed Business Analysis Practice and Tools to cater for all types of projects at hand.
• Understanding the business case and project scope;
• Gathering requirements through facilitation and/or participation in end user meetings.
• Ensuring the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and capable of being implemented and tested ;
• Creating functional and technical design documents;
• Understanding the software development approach being used and defining how the requirements development will be conducted (i.e. elicitation, analysis, specification and validation) ;
• Monitor compliance with corporate policies and procedures and manage related application audit documentation;
• Ensuring that quality business analysis standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables;
• Provide input to project plan, risk assessment, and oversee tasks to project schedule;
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Proven 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a service company/provider, or related experience.
• Ability to challenge requirements at hand using trong research, analytical & critical thinking skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to identify and/or escalate issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Experience with modelling method and tools.
• Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented.
• High degree of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams.
• Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Certifications such as CBAP, AAC or any relevant BA certification.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Fluency in Arabic or any other European language is a plus.
• Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
• Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
• High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
• High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
• Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English. French or any other European language is a plus.
Location : Lebanon.
Start Date : ASAP
eProseed offers an attractive and highly competitive salary and benefits package. Among the best salaries in the sector based on profile & experience, free company smartphone, laptop, and more.
We will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that values highly your technical competency and delivery capability.
eProseed s global network of experts, including no fewer than 9 Oracle ACE Directors, will help you grow professionally by challenging you and broadening your technical horizons. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. If you are already, or are looking to become, a recognised and certified Oracle expert, and want to take your career to the next level, eProseed is the place for you!