• Responsible as a Head of Plant as a Profit Head Center Integrated Steel Plant
• EAF, LF, RH, VD, VOD, AOD, Bloom, Billet, Round, Slab, Thin-Slab, Ingot casting Experience producing all grades of Commodity, Special Steels, Stainless Steels, Special Alloys (Ni-based) for niche applications like Power plants, Oil & Gas, Automobile, Aerospace, Engineering and Defence applications.
• Experience in Erection & commissioning of Wire Rod - cooling conveyor & coil finishing area, including vertical compactor, tying machines, and Bar Mill - bar handling/ bundling area. Assist the team for expedite of cooling bed erection & commissioning.
• Prepare annual maintenance plan for mill & utilities equipment.
• Perpetuate critical spares for key process of the product.
• Monitoring plant expenditure and update to top management on monthly basis.
• Proficient in Techno-Commercial Negotiations, Scheduling.
• Experience in Commission & Project stage to operations.
• Initiated and finalised project conceptualization, equipment selection, vendor selection and engineering of the equipment, layout finalisation depending on the product requirements
• Developed many vendors in customisation of the products for both operations and Maintenance depending on the needs along with assigning and obtaining performance guarantees
• Monitoring production processes to identify deviations leading to defects & rejections.
Undertaking relevant modifications to achieve a state of process control and ensure manufacture of products meeting pre-determined specifications and quality attributes.
Mentoring subordinates and ensuring amicable employee relations on the shop floor.
• Responsibility of Planning, Implementation & Maintenance of ISO 9001:2000 Quality System through periodic Internal Quality Audits and Management Reviews.
• Designated as the Management Representative of ISO 9001:2000 Quality System
• Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
• Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
A. Formulate business strategies, long term growth plans, short term growth plans and policy making.
B. Develop and deliver companys strategic plans in the most effective and efficient manner.
C. Accountable for the overall performance of the Comp-any and day to day running and management of business under the delegated authority from the board.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CEO:
Strategies & Vision:
1. Formulate growth strategies and vision for the organization.
2. Define mission and road map to realize the vision.
3. To scan global business scenario and develop long term and short term strategic plan.
1. Develop and present strategic and annual business plans for approval.
2. Implement strategies, making major corporate decision, managing operations and resources of company in the most efficient and effective to achieve companys objectives.
3. Making key decisions for products and services, differentiators, corporate communication.
4. Develop and implement risk management plan.
5. Ensure appropriate internal audit procedures and processes in place.
1. Ensure that there is a fit between strategy & culture, and companys processes and structure.
2. Leadership role in establishing and developing companys culture and values.
3. Manage, motivate, develop and lead the members of management team
4. Ensure that there is a succession plans in place.
New Opportunity Identification:
1. To map business scenario and emerging opportunities to identify new avenues for growth.
2. Sourcing of new mines and minerals resources, both in India and globally.
1. To manage the competitive intelligence gathering system to get critical competitor information for benchmarking and effective decision making.
2. To manage and influence supportive government policy formulation for the benefit of industry.
3. To ensure that the organization and its programmes, products and services are consistently presents in strong and positive manner to the relevant stockholders, creating positive image.
Analyzing various processes / applications and recommending modifications to enhance operational efficiency. Devising cost saving measures & modifications to achieve substantial reduction in terms of man-days, production cost, raw material & energy consumption.
Testing / Inspection/ Quality:
Testing of the methods to ensure that they are precise, reproducible, "fool-proof" and specific to the product. Developing standards for Inspection of materials. development and maintenance of Quality Management System.
Planning, estimating & scheduling projects involving detailed engineering activities, finalization of requirements and specifications. Supervising the analysis of results / data & preparing project reports.
Studying process and suggesting development of components with respect to metallurgical inputs. Preparing process flow chart and control plan for development components. Strengthening the existing vendor source.