Hiring for Call Center Manager-Kuwait-E commerce
• Answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
• Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
• Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
• Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
• Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Authorizing replacements or refunds.
• Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
• Develop objectives and prepare KPI's for the call center's day-to-day activities.
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
• Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
• Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
• Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.).
• Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
• Take ownership of customer's issues and follow problems through to resolution.
• Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
• Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
• Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.