Interested candidates may please share the CV on email@example.com
Overall Purpose of Role:
Ensure that all Camp related tasks are planned, organized and executed safely, within the budget and according to schedule in line with Lamprell Policies and Procedures. To coordinate all activities in a large and culturally diverse accommodation unit (camp), covering a wide range of interpersonal and logistic activities and perspectives.
Primary Responsibilities, Authorities & Accountabilities:
• Responsible for operational activities in the camp under his Supervision, ensuring the daily good management of the camp.
• Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company and below detailed.
• Manage and coordinate maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical work.
• Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation, common areas, dining area, stores (dry and cold rooms) in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work has been carried out in accordance with Company rules.
• Assume responsibility for inventory and ordering of maintenance items and supplies.
• Assume responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
• Responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas, the dining area and stores, in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
• Ensure that all food, products and merchandise are in conformity with the Company standards.
• Supervise camp support staff.
• Maintain camp rules and regulations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to HSES policies and procedures as applicable.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
Key Performance Indicator :
• Timely action on employees’ complaints and grievances in the camp.
• Address and close action points mentioned during various camp inspections.
• Conduct Tool Box Talks in camps and submit SOAP cards.
• Conformance to Company policies and procedures.
• Minimizing absenteeism.
Role Specific Competencies:
• Effective communication and strong time management skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Knowledge of people management skills.
• Organized and systematic.
• Positive attitude and problem solving.