Category Allied Health Professionals Speciality Cardiac Technician Location Abu Dhabi Salary min On Application AED Salary max On Application AED Hospital Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi ( CCAD) is a unique and unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic s model of care, specifically designed to address a range of complex and critical care requirements unique to the Abu Dhabi population. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has five Centers of Excellence in the following Institutes: Heart & Vascular, Neurological, Digestive Disease, Eye and Respiratory & Critical Care. Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety. In all, more than 30 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards. The hospital is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed facility, with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units. It is a physician-led medical facility served by North American board certified (or equivalent) physicians. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi provides patients in the region direct access to the world s best healthcare providers and Cleveland Clinic s unique model of care, reducing their need to travel abroad for treatment.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi contracts Professional Connections to source candidates from the EU, Australia, New Zealand and North America. Description Job Description: Cardiac Technician/Cardiovascular Technologist (EKG)
This position is responsible for performing all aspects of non-invasive electrocardiography diagnostic testing.
Benefits In addition to being part of an international clinical team, nurses and allied health professionals receive:
Accommodation and transportation allowances
An annual flight ticket
Generous annual leave packages
Opportunities for accredited continuing education for both attaining new skills and maintaining certification of existing competencies.
Requirements EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Eligible to be licensed by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi as Cardiovascular Technologist (ECG), Cardiovascular Technician (ECG) or ECG Technician or RN
* Applicants with ECG technician or Nursing background/license require a minimum of two (2) years experience as an Cardiac Technologist plus CCI registration
* Ability to analyze and interpret advanced arrhythmias and ECG abnormalities.
* Proficient in the use of PCs and spreadsheets
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to speak and write in English is required; Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred.
* Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular program of a minimum two (2) year duration OR BSc in Nursing with two (2) years Cardiology experience and evidence of formal ECG training,
* 2 years post-certification experience in Cardiology
* BSc in Cardiovascular Technology or equivalent is preferred.
* Registration with Cardiovascular Credentialing International, Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists, UK Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists, The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand, or equivalent