• Tax-Free income
• Single-Status contract
• Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
• Relocation Allowance
• Free flights home
• Generous vacations (54 days)
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree in cardiovascular technology program. Official transcripts would be required
• Current Registration with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
• Applicants holding a Bachelor's degree must have minimum of two years of current, full-time experience working as a registered Cardiovascular Technologist, in a mid- to large-size acute-care setting, in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand
• Applicants holding an Associate's degree must have minimum of three years of current, full-time experience working as a registered Cardiovascular Technologist, in a mid- to large-size acute-care setting, in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand
Medical and Clinical Affairs (MCA) at our hospital leads a staff of over 2,300. It consists of four major divisions: (1) Medical Division, (2) Clinical Services, (3) Patient Services, and (4) Pharmacy Services.
It also includes the departments of Health Outreach Services, Infection Control & Environmental Health, Medical & Clinical Informatics, Ambulatory Care Services, Inpatient Services, Medical Eligibility Services, Mortality and Morbidity Unit, and Operating Room Management.
The Medical Division consists of 19 medical departments, 1 unit, the Heart Institute, and the Oncology Center.
Heart Institute (KFHI) is a tertiary cardiac care delivery center with international standards of excellence. Pediatric and adult patients are evaluated in highly specialized clinics by multidisciplinary staff that are uniquely trained and certified by either North American or European Boards in their respective medical subspecialties; patients are offered therapies consistent with disease-specific management guidelines in accordance with international standards. KFHI has four clinical sections of Adult Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Cardiac Surgical Critical Care.
The Congenital Heart Program of KFHI is renown worldwide with its unmatched quality care in pediatric cardiology and pediatric cardiac surgery. Adult cardiac care program encompassing adult cardiology and adult cardiac care surgery provides cardiac care treatment to high risk patients with the most complicated diseases not available anywhere in the region. At the KFHI, numerous catheter-based interventional procedures and surgical operations are performed on a daily basis from simple repair of a heart anomaly to the most complex and rare cardiac malformation in neonates, infants, children and adolescents. Multidisciplinary teamwork has been the key element in producing the best outcomes better than international standards.