- How to Ace a Panel Interview Online like a Pro
- Improve Work-Life Balance While Working From Home
- Resume Tips to Land Work from Home Jobs
- The Most In-Demand Jobs in UAE During Covid-19
- How can freshers search for a job during the current crisis?
- How to Negotiate a Deserving Salary during COVID-19
- 7 most in- demand skills that you can master under 30 days!
- Spend your lockdown time productively by skilling up
- Tips to Ace Online Interviews during COVID-19 Outbreak
- Top 9 Accounting Interview Questions With Sample Answers
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2019
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
The moment has come. You have got an interview scheduled for the position of an accountant with a leading company. Congratulations! An accountant’s interview is generally not similar to any other interview. Here, you can expect straightforward questions majorly technical …
Do you have an upcoming job interview? Have you ever wanted to know what questions a hiring manager may ask? Well, we can help… Hiring managers are always on a lookout for a talent that can fulfill their job requirements …
While a CV is your first interaction with the employer, an interview is a chance to impress the employer, sell your skills and increase your possibility of getting hired. In fact, a successful interview is what you need to land …
Q. What’s your greatest strength? Q. What’s your Weakness? These are some of the most common and popular job interview questions. Additionally, hiring managers sometimes throw oddball questions such as, ‘What’s your biggest fear?’ It is tough to answer …