- “Reskilling is important now for jobseekers” – Heba Mohammad, Head of HR, New Mowasat Hospital
- “Never before have I seen the role of HR becoming so relevant. HR shall stay busy to RETRAIN for future, RETAIN for business continuity and REDEFINE Careers.” – Samir Kaul – Sr. Director HR – stc Bahrain
- Work-from-home tips for working mothers
- Professional Cover Letter Writing Tips for Job Seekers With Samples
- How to Ace a Panel Interview Online like a Pro
- Improve Work-Life Balance While Working From Home
- Resume Tips to Land Work from Home Jobs
- The Most In-Demand Jobs in UAE During Covid-19
- How can freshers search for a job during the current crisis?
- How to Negotiate a Deserving Salary during COVID-19
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2019
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Working in the Gulf
When you are out of the college and ready to explore a career path, you feel intimidated to face several new challenges. Searching for a job without work experience is a common situation faced by many young professionals and fresh …
Ramadan, the ninth month as per the Islamic calender, is one of the most sacred months. The 1st day of Ramadan 2019 will begin on Monday, 6th of May 2019 and the last day will be on Tuesday, 4th of …
After seeing a downfall in the economic growth in 2016, Kuwait is trying to stabilize itself has moved towards positive economic growth in 2019. This year, the country’s economy is expected to grow by 4.06% according to the International Monetary …
For some years, the oil prices in Saudi Arabia are recovering at a steady pace making 2018 a favorable year in terms of business and economic growth. This is bound to have a positive impact on Saudi Arabia job market …