Cashier Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented Cashier for Dubai. Category Accounting jobs
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the cash desk (including invoice folder when applicable) and ensure that consumable materials (such as bags, rolls, etc.) are replenished throughout the day and marketing/communication tools are properly displayed.
• Prepare cash money, electronic cards slips, discounts, and VAT vouchers, etc. at the end of day and submit them in compliance with company policies and security standards and report cash discrepancies.
• Deliver a high standard customer service, provide clients with the necessary support, promote gift cards, up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
• Ensure cash policies and procedures are applied duly and accurately.
• Handle alteration, laundry and reservation requests, fill all related slips and log books as well as check alteration, reservation items at shop opening to ensure their conformity to the set procedures.
• Perform accurate transfer in/out of items (to/from shops and warehouse) under the supervision of the manager on duty.
• Assist in ensuring a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
• Greet customers, and compute sales price of purchases by scanning sales tags or typing amounts into the system.
• Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets, and handle the sales of events tickets.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High School Degree
• Previous experience in a similar field is a major plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English