• Canon Academy & Miraisha programme ground activities support.
• Project management cross functional teams to deliver sustainability programmes that will develop and enhance Canon s brand presence and understanding in emerging African markets.
• Coordinate between the Regional Sales Office's (RSO s) and local Canon partners to coordinate and execute agreed initiatives.
• Develop key relationships with Government officials, NGO s, Vendors offering sustainability initiatives, delivery partners, and key local in country influencers.
• Liaise and manage relationships internally with key stakeholders and externally with photographers, videographers, 3rd party contacts and industry representatives.
• Identify & propose new appropriate sustainability projects and opportunities to develop sustainable programs in specified countries.
• Attend conferences and seminars to enhance understanding of the opportunities for sustainability projects in emerging economies.
• Work with internal and RSO Communications Teams to develop an effective Communication plan amongst the Canon business and within specific countries to our target audiences.
• Delivery and daily management of the programs throughout the territory. Responsibilities include contracts, image and rights management, budgeting, event, workshop and photographic shoots management, support to local Canon offices throughout the territory.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Role for Miraisha:
• Maintenance of the Miraisha mailbox
• Sending out all communications to participants of Miraisha programmes
• Developing training content to diversify Miraisha Programme offerings and making them more practical lead
• Enter into a new market and connect with photo / film / print organizations and discuss possible collaborations which align with the Miraisha programme strategy
• Formalize training programmes and workshops with partners locally with defined KPIs and execute them on the ground in order to fulfill the KPIs and grow brand awareness and visibility
• Responsible for all accounting purposes (for all regions) and the usage of palette
Role for Canon Academy:
• Maintenance of the Canon Academy mailbox
• Sending out all communications to participants of Canon Academy Trainings
• Maintenance of Canon Academy website (Uploading the sessions, tracking the traffic to the site and analyzing usage and creating reports on the same)
• Developing training content to diversify Canon Academy offerings and making them more practically lead
• Liaising and managing Canon Academy Customer Relationship Trainees in country to ensure the Canon Academy visibility is prominent and that the sessions are co ordinated accordingly and run smoothly
• Market visits to Canon Academy markets to ensure Canon Academy is being promoted and advise on new vehicles and ideas to drive and strengthen awareness
• Resposibile for all accounting purposes (for all regions) and the usage of palette
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Marketing professional with experience in imaging Industry
• Photography & Videography experience
• Must be fluent in English & French
• Ability to develop, plan and organize effectively with various stakeholders
• Experience working in multicultural teams across a wide territory
You will need
• Excellent delivery skills
• Team player
• Apply high standards of accuracy
• Excellent Communicator and Presenter
• Create solutions to problems
• Respond flexibly
• Take ownership and accountability
• Passionate for Africa and development of people
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.