Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Contingency Communications Radio (CCR) Senior Material Manager (OCONUS) is responsible for the organization, tracking, and accounting of CCR project material and assets supporting DS operations worldwide.
• As the CCR Material and Net Manager, this position is the focal point for all material processing and logistics for the CCR program.
• This position is responsible to the Program Lead for all CCR material-related functions.
• These functions include all program-level reports, tracking and reconciling program-approved purchases, and analysis related to program use and consumption of materials.
• Provides oversight on execution of DS logistics processes (i.e. CMMS and ILMS) by CCR Material Managers, especially inventory reconciliation, and day-to-day coordination with CCR project teams for required materials.
• Work with technical staff to process bills of material and purchase requests.
• This position acts as Net Manager to provision systems, as directed.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Provide guidance to and supervision of CCR Materials Managers worldwide.
• Seven (7) plus years of logistics experience.
• Must demonstrate experience managing materials to include procurement, transportation, receipt, storage, inventory, and warehouse management.
• Relevant experience with Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Contractor-Furnished Equipment (CFE) used by Federal domain.
• Five (5) years technical experience in modern communication and/or networking systems.
• Experience with Communications Security (COMSEC) policies and procedures.
• Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
• Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows OS and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
• Proficiency with CMMS, ILMS, and mobile/warehouse logistics systems is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must have a current US Government Secret Personnel Security Clearance.
• A Top Secret Personnel Security Clearance is required to meet full performance requirements.
• May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct inventory, or provide technical assistance at diplomatic facilities.
• OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
• Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
• Works on concrete warehouse floors.
• Uses hand trucks, dollies and other equipment to move materials and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
• Ascends/descends utility ladders to gather equipment.