• Program Overview: The Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager (CCBM) program aims at educating and couching (with practical examples) participants about different aspects related to Compensation and Benefits including introduction to components of Compensation Systems, approaches to Internal Equity (Job Evaluation), approaches to External Equity (Compensation Benchmarking), and Reward Systems. At the end of the program you will be able to build an effective and practical Compensation and Reward System for your own organization.
• Simple Certification Process: The program comprises of 2 days of training workshop on the concepts and approaches related to Compensation and Benefits. Afterwards, participants are requested to apply the learned concepts and approaches into a practical project which upon successful evaluation would qualify them with the internationally recognized title Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager (CCBM).
• Delivered by HR SME Consultants: The program is delivered by extensively experienced HR Consultants of Middle Earth HR , one of the largest specialist training, education and knowledge support companies for HR professionals worldwide and is considered to be the world s 7th largest HR Training firm.
• International Accreditation: The Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager (CCBM) certificate is internationally accredited by Carlton Advanced Management Institute (CAMI) , a global research body operating in the United States with the objective of conducting researches and development of special subjects in Human Resources.
• HRCI Re-Certification Credit: the program has been pre-approved by HRCI for recertification credit hours. You can utilize the Certificate of Attendance to claim credit hours for the recertification of any of HRCI s certificates ( aPHR , PHR , PHRca , SPHR , GPHR , PHRi , SPHRi ).
The program will take place on 15 and 16 November 2019 in Dubai , UAE .
The fee for the Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager (CCBM) program is 650 USD/participant (special promotion) .
For more details about the program and registration: http://handover.consulting/?p=38003