• Controlling the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
• To understand all of the company s liabilities
• To establish and maintain lines of communication with investment bankers, financial analysts, and shareholders in conjunction with the President.
• To establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements.
• Responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company s actual performance with estimates (the budget).
finance management, financial planning and strategy, fund raising, cashflow controlling
Jan 10, 2019
10 - 20 Years Exp. 1 Vacancy