My Client is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management, internal quality audit and plan the organization s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role with a firm goal of protecting the company s revenues and profits in order achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The CFO will have a primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations, banking operation and partnership compliance.
• Drive the company s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization s liabilities and investments
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization s fundraising plans and capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, accountants etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company s finance/ accounting system
• Ensure compliance with the law, local taxation and company s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers, accountants and analysts.
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
• Reviewing all formal finance, HR, Operations and IT related procedures & processes and make sure all the departments are running efficiently.
• Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, Risk Analyst, Senior Auditor or relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus