- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements and IFRS standards where required.
- Supervise the accounting and admin team and manage all accounting workflow through the department, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, contract invoicing and representative payee program.
- Leverage strengths of the current accounting team members, help to clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement training in order to achieve individual and organizational goals.
- Participate in the development of policies, procedures & internal controls for accounting operations. Implementing and managing successfully new accounting system and procedures.
- Responsible for driving the implementation of a new ERP system, when required
- Handle pay VAT, PAYE and Tax duties, including corporate tax.
- Monitor fixed asset activity in detail, generating depreciation and amortization
- Perform stock control operations inclusive of random physical checks/counts on high value stock items, follow up with vendors on the status of stock and liaise with other departments’ personnel to ensure correctness and accuracy of stock operations.
- Establish and manage all procurement and logistics activities including possible management of vehicles and drivers
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
- Assure that all month-end adjusting entries inclusive of accruals, provisions, prepayments and depreciation are adequately accounted for in accounting records and financial statements.
Salary offer : USD 2000 - 2500 per month
Please share your CV at email@example.com with below details :
Current CTC (USD) :
Expected CTCT (USD) :
Notice Period :
Also kindly add me on WhtsApp for smooth chat and calls : 91- 9867943901