You will be response to support and lead the areas related to banking operational activities, import and export related financial transactions, payables, vendor management, compensation and benefits for the employees. Lead the accountants in the course of their work. May help accountants directly to complete daily tasks, or may work indirectly, keying in data and compiling information for the Financial Reporting.
· Draft, review, support and validate all trade finance (import
& export) related documentation and facilities to ensure
smooth and demurrages free transactions.
· Stock validation and reconciliation for group entities.
· Allocation and distribution of cost to the correct cost centers for error-free reporting.
· VAT (value added tax) files review and submission to FTA without failure.
· Depletion of sold assets for precise and real time reporting to the Management.
· Review and reconcile monthly closing of bank reconciliation, review of aging analysis of trade debtors & trade creditors and their statement of accounts reconciliation.
· Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
· Lead and manage a team of professionals to ensure smooth functioning of the accounts/finance department.
· Liaise with bankers for banking facilities and day to day activities of finance under the guidance of CFO/GM and insurers for adequate insurance coverage of the company assets.
· Handle Pre-shipment & post-shipment banking activities.
· Manage and lead the multidisciplinary team of Finance, Accounts, Finished Goods and Raw Material Store departments to have a collaborative team effort towards attaining the departmental objective.
· Enforce proper control on Assets of the company to ensure that it is properly kept, fully insured from possible risk.
· Generate daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or periodic MIS reports to the management as required and to alert management for any adverse market / financial conditions affecting and suggest corrective measures to overcome it.
· Assist in drafting, review and presentation of capital budget as per the policies of management for better cash management.
· Advise management about the financial position of company for taking decision of expansion / taking over new business projects.
· Review and recommend improvement strategies in supply chain process (FGS, Raw Materials and Logistics) to ensure smooth flow of operations and resource optimization to improve bottom-line.
· Assist CFO in Liaising with customers and sales department in case of any price negotiation, delivery issues, quality problems etc.
· Guiding price negotiation with import suppliers as well as inland supplier under the guidance of the CFO and General Manager.
· Assist CFO in Negotiating with transporters for better service with competitive rate.
· Assist CFO Leads the entire sales / production team to prepare budgets and to monitor the actual with the budgets for fixing management policies and to manage working capital.
· Keep records of shareholder’s / board meetings / dividend policies.
· Arrange payment of dividend / bonus as directed by Board of Directors.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated, implemented within the team.
· All other tasks assigned by Management.
TIMELY JOB FUNCTIONS & ERRANDS
The employee is expected to carry out other reasonable job functions and additional responsibilities which may be required from time to time so as to meet each individual objective and perform job role with utmost professional conduct.
· Coordinate with external auditors for smooth finalization of the audits
· To implement any Government laws or policies with due coordination or directive from management.
· Be able to adjust and comprehend with additional tasks given by superiors other than the required work responsibilities.
· Ensures to cooperate in the event that overtime duty is required. Shall work on Fridays / Holidays if required.