Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer
Being the Head of the Department (HOD), the position is responsible to manage and to continuously improve the efficiency of the Sales & Customer Happiness Center (CHC) Departments, aligned with the organizational goals and strategies.
1. Responsible to overall supervise and manage the Sales & Customer Happiness Center (CHC) Departments of the company.
2. Develop and implement Corporate and Directorate business development strategies, contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
3. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
4. Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase our income for SUEZ. This is with both existing and potentially new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationships.
5. Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long-term client relationships for the Trust.
6. Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Team; Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activities compared with the objectives
7. Insures that all Sales Team meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
8. Analyze sales results and follow-up marketing plans to identify opportunities for growth and new selling opportunities
9. Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills
10. Develop and implement procedures for Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
11. Monitor market conditions, competitive terms; Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices; Recommend changes.
12. Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
13. To do joint site inspections for bigger projects, so as to estimate work scope and to do cost estimation; Also, to participate in business discussions and client meetings
14. To track, record, manage and resolve critical project issues and customer complaints and escalate, when necessary
15. To regularly engage in data analysis, identify gaps and take corrective actions for improvement
16. Formulate and implement performance objectives and annual budgets for the departments; Also, to actively involved in implementing change management, business growth and to do cost control, without compromising service quality and company standards
17. To ensure cross-functional coordination, so as to effectively resolve cross-functional issues
18. To liaise with governmental or any other concerned authorities for any required approvals and permits; Also, ensure compliance with local regulations
19. Responsible to mentor and guide the subordinates and the newly joining employees
20. Timely plan and implement all the assigned initiatives of Suez Group
21. To review and manage the monthly payroll, overtime, bonuses and incentives
22. Continuously improve employee engagement, engage in organizational development, talent management and succession planning
23. To Prepare the required monthly and /or any other MIS report, as assigned by your reporting manager
24. To maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning, by attending educational workshop, training and e-learning programs, by reviewing professional publications and by benchmarking best practices
25. Responsible to comply with the applicable HSE and Road Transport Services (RTS) procedures, instructions, laws and applicable regulations
26. To work ethically and to report any violations and acts that may affect the health, safety, environment, ethics and company reputation
27. To Perform any other task, as assigned from time to time by the company, based on business requirement.