< Back to Jobs
Chief Enterprise Architect - Technology (Oil & Gas, Energy)
18 Aug 2020
Apply for this job
Oil, Gas and Energy
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Establishes the Enterprise Technology Architecture function within the IT organization
• Develop and continuously improve architecture standards and principles at the Group Enterprise level.
• Enterprise Architect partners with IT teams and other stakeholders to ensure all technology solutions align with enterprise standards and architecture principle
• Creates and executes a long term future technology and architectural blueprints, strategies and roadmaps in collaboration with the appropriate business and IT stakeholders.
• Defines, documents and maintains cross-team systems and processes for business capabilities and develops roadmaps for future capability delivery.
• Create business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
• Provide practical, comprehensive designs, patterns, and implementation approaches to ensure development is aligned with Organisation's Strategy
• Lead the design for transformation of existing applications and infrastructure services from physical data centers to cloud solutions Develops and maintains a technology sourcing strategy
Who we're looking for:
• Minimum of Bachelor s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 12+ years experience in Information Systems and/or IT operations with 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions within a complex environment, possessing expert-level skills in technology architecture and design.
• Deep understanding and technical capability for system design and business strategy with ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions
• 7 years of supervisory experience leading and collaborating with architects (data, technical, security, business, solution, domain, and/or enterprise) to delivery cohesive solutions
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
• Experience in architecting and building services in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS in Cloud environments
• Strong experience designing and architecting integration of new technology and platforms with legacy systems
• Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban supporting Agile efforts as well as knowledge of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices.
• Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners, including senior executives.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Salary Package - Annual (Inclusive of housing)
• Family Benefits additional with Air Ticket and Education Allowance
Job Ref: TI-yxot
Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique.
Apply for this job