Our client is a wholly owned Saudi company. They house a spectrum of the world s most luxurious Fragrances. Their scents are artisanal, with a unique collection which is consider ed to be Olfactory art. They provide a unique customer experience, where they take the customer through a journey to identify a hand-picked perfume which is a rare ode to the art form.
Reporting to: Owner & Chairman
• Initiate, develop, lead and implement a go-to-market strategy (from brand building to store across retail, distribution and e-commerce ) to deliver annual budgets, brand share growth, and long-term objectives (3yr plan) on brands.
• Fully own all aspects of the P&L and the delivery of it. Proactively and effectively manage the risk factors inherent in the business.
• Own in-depth market analysis to identify key opportunities and understand changes in market direction to best influence retail, distribution and e-commerce opportunities for the brand s development.
• Develop and implement 360 brand building strategies to drive each brand s awareness, trial and loyalty to deliver market share growth.
• Establish and ensure that effective team business management systems, processes & procedures are in place to enable a high performing team, and that these are executed consistently.
• Own and actively lead the relationship with brands to get the right toolboxes to win in the region. This encompasses product, initiatives, 360 multichannel assets, pricing, promotion, trade tools, education/artistry and VM.
• Own the KSA external stakeholder network (trade, media, influencers) to be the visible leader and ambassador for prestige beauty brands in KSA.
• Evaluate and recommend expansion opportunities in order to grow the business.
• Lead and motivate the entire organization to deliver the share, sales and profit objectives.
• Own and evolve the organizational design, and get internal agreement to resourcing needs, to ensure the team is set up to win and delivers the strategic objectives of profitable share growth.
• A proven track record in a senior position in luxury beauty or retail whether supplier or retail, having lead a multi-functional set of direct reports.
• Strong understanding of the KSA retail landscape and trade channels.
• P&L business acumen:
- Cost analysis techniques as well as budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Oriented to business profitability, full use of available resources, whilst winning with the end user.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and consensus-building skills and the ability to work in an environment which requires flexibility and adaptability.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor s degree in Relevant Discipline from a reputable school. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 12 years of experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role .
• Fluency in English, Arabic is a major plus.