Al Forsan Holding is looking for a CFO to join our management team.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will provide strategic financial leadership through evaluating and then establishing a vision for the finance function in support of the Al Forsan’s strategic direction and annual business goals. The incumbent will work closely with the CEO, other senior management, external auditors, the Board, Stakeholders and Al Forsan Holding Finance and Accounting functions to implement cost control and cost savings.
About your role:
• You will serve as a strategic partner to the CEO and direct all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting and securing new funding;
• You will have primary oversight responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company and its entities;
• Accounting, finance, budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, internal and external financial reporting and other regulatory compliance will be your direct responsibility;
• You will need to asses organizational performance against both the annual budget and company's long-term strategy;
• Developing tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations;
• Working to advise the CEO and Board on issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery;
• You will performance measures that support the company's strategic direction;
• You will assist in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas, and selecting and engaging outside consultants (auditors, investment advisors);
• Long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with Al Forsan’s strategic plan, especially as the organization considers potential investments will fall to yur responsibility
• You will oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed;
• Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans;