The Bollor Group is one of the 500 largest companies in the world.
Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, the majority interest of the Group's stock is always controlled by the Bollor family.
This stable majority control of its capital allows the Group to develop a long-term investment policy.
Thanks to a diversification strategy based on innovation and on international development,
it now holds strong positions in all its activities around three business lines:
Transportation and Logistics, Communication, Electricity Storage and solutions.
We are recruiting a full-time Chief Financial Officer for our office in Beirut-Lebanon
As a Chief Financial Officer, the role will be to manage the finance, accounting, and collection departments.
- Manage all financial aspects of company accounts (financial controls, accounting
procedures, financial reporting process, etc.).
- Develop long-term business plans.
- Develop strategies to minimize the financial risk at the company.
- In charge of monthly reporting and financial year end closing.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Work closely with managers and directors and other stakeholders.
- Manage and lead back office.
- Ensure the role of the compliance officer.
- Prepare budget and business plan.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Ability to work with management and possess leadership capability to manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diplomatic, strong interpersonal skills, strong influencing abilities, ability to drive teams
towards a common goal, results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with an eye for detail.
- Attention to details and passion to drive process improvements.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Languages: French, English, Arabic.