We are currently looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer to join our client's team.
The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
Key Accountabilities :
• Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
• Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
• Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
• Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
• Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
• A BS/BA degree in human resources or related field, Master's degree and professional certifications are a plus
• A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience