As a key member of the Management team, the Chief Marketing Officer will work with the CEO and assume a strategic role in the growth of the company.
Manage a substantial budget across countries, channels, with a focus on digital marketing, influencer marketing and a team of 10+ members across functions like performance, social, influencer, and ECRM marketing, plus Visual Merchandising.
• Work closely with the CEO, CBO and management team to identify, and prioritize demand growth areas
• Drive home markets towards profitability while maintaining healthy growth
• Constantly test and grow international markets to maintain 100%+ YOY growth
• Produce the promotional calendar along with creative execution to maximize sales
• Manage CRM Communication plan and execution
• Come up with innovative ways to market to sellers, and unlock their closets
• Manage and grow the influencer marketing program
• Work closely with the supply development team and Chief Merchandising Officer in allocating budgets to seller marketing programs and events
Strategy, Planning and Analysis
• Build the strategy for achieving key targets like New Buyers, CAC, LTV, Retention Rates, Churn
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure each team follows the strategic plans. Track and iterate the plan, and deliver targets.
Organic / Owned Channels Marketing
• Expand investment into organic channels and steer the teams to results in channels like SEO, ECRM, Social Marketing, and Content Marketing.
Buyer Conversion and Experience
• Work closely with the product team, and be the chief stakeholder for the user journey and to track and improve buyer conversion through the various stages of the funnel.
• Quantitative Planning and Analysis: Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and planning models
• Leadership ability, to guide teams through ups and downs, rain or shine
• Team-work: Personality and experience that gets teams to accomplish together
• Undying passion to build a company
• Love for start-ups, their nature, and aspirations
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
• 10+ years of experience heading Digital Marketing for an E commerce Company or Marketplace
• Start-up experience a plus