· Lead the development of a customer experience and service design Framework articulating the clear direction of the customer experience that we seeks to create in support of its strategy and core values, including direct linkage to the customer experience activities, resources, and investments. Work on communicating the new framework to the whole organization
· Create the related procedures, work processes, documentations, etc. to help deliver to the service design framework, which includes customer experience measurement framework and identify key metrics for tracking experience quality, satisfaction, and loyalty.
· Develop a clear Reporting structure and mechanisms for the service design activities
· Regularly conduct desktop research efforts to ensure having studies that are linked to latest trends in the service design and design thinking, as well as keeping a repository of references of leading practices in that domain
· Maintain service catalogue through implementing governance framework across the organization on service management, to ensure consistent and accurate service details
· Develop and maintain service management framework across Dubai, to enable seamless creation, update or delete of services and channels, and to govern the process to enable smooth, controlled and measured change activities
· Ensure service information is available at all RTA service delivery channels whenever applicable, in a consistent and well-maintained manner, and to provide a seamless experience for customers across channels for the future of omni-channel experience
· Envision, Create and Follow up on projects and initiatives related to the design and maintenance of services and customer experience,including services and experiences that are corporate
· Prepare and implement a customer experience framework, that considers all services, across all agencies and sectors, including business and individual customers segments
· Introduce service and channels improvements and design methods that takes into consideration the concepts of cocreation
with customers. With inputs from Voice of Customers reports, workshops, focused groups and others, to ensure the greatest impact on customers experience, and to achieve alignment with customers needs from the services and channels.
· Use customer insights and customer journey mapping to define, prioritize, and strengthen the experience for the most critical moments of truth.
· Drive change and developing cross-RTA experience accountability matrix and maintain a dedicated list of top customer experience improvement initiatives
· Create and nurture a culture through behaviors, practices, and standards that encourage all employees to focus on delivering outstanding customer experience