• Manages survey personnel and equipment onsite.
• Maintains proper records of survey equipment inventory on site. Assures equipment’s are calibrated as required and maintained in good working condition by proper use and preventive maintenance.
• Supervises subordinate staff and actively participates in all survey & setting out activities on site as required by Project specific needs & construction schedule.
These include but are not limited to the following:
Establishments and measurement of control points, GPS base station installations, transformations to project datum, execution of topographic surveys, data processing, preparation of drawings, preparation of survey reports, survey calculations, setting out works, other filed/office survey works as required.
• Supervises subordinate staff and actively participates as required in the operation of positioning systems installed on construction equipment.
• Provides technical support and software & hardware troubleshooting to subordinate staff.
• Maintains all survey related records of the Project.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.