Overall responsibility / Mission
Reporting to the CIS Installation Manager or the CIS PIS/PA T&C Lead Engineer, the CIS Installation and T&C Supervisor is accountable for:
• Inputs effectiveness assessment for planned Installation or PIS/PA T&C activities
• Daily reporting of site progress, ensuring that progress is measured in terms of planned (programmed) V actual
• Liaison on and off site with the Sub contractor.
• Highlighting any slippages/blocking points and actions taken for recovery.
The CIS Installation and T&C Supervisor will be an excellent communicator with the ability to provide good written, clear, concise reports along with the ability to present findings to Management.
• Clear Concise Daily reports
• Zero incidents / accidents on site.
• Zero non conformance reports
• Installation running to schedule or ahead of schedule
• Successful handover of product.
• Coordinate the CIS installation works with the Installation
• Manager and subsequently the Sub Contractor.
• Coordinate the CIS PIS/PA T&C work with the PIS/PA T&C
• Lead Engineer and subsequently the Sub Contractor.
• Liaison on a daily basis with the Installation or the T&C Sub
• Contractor and on occasions the client as directed by the
• مدير التثبيت.
• Inputs effectiveness assessment for planned Installation (Method
• Statement, Installation Work Package, Shop drawing, Site BOQ,
• Material, Work Permit) or PIS/PA T&C (Test Procedures, Work
• الانشطه المرخص بها
• Reporting of daily progress and any notifiable incidents or
• Be safety conscious in terms of method statements and safE
• systems of works.
• Inspecting works daily, documenting any snagging items;
• installation defects, or T&C finding for inclusion in the Master
• قائمة بعقبة.
• Managing Snag items through to completion.
• Co- ordination of site materials and logistics with the Installation
• Undertake site surveys and inspections
• Participate in ITP witnessing as and when directed
• Dealing with any site specific queries - escalating unresolved
• issues where appropriate.
• Ensuring that all method statements and drawings used on site
• are the latest and up to date
Manage the access to the site with the Overall Site Management
Follow the schedule and targets set in order to finish the works
on time, highlight to the Installation Manager or the PIS/PA
T&C Lead T&C Engineer where improvements are possible and
where the deadline cannot be met
• Assist, where appropriate or directed by the Installation Manager
• مع أنشطه التكليف
• Assist, where appropriate or directed by the PIS/PA T&C Lead
• Engineer with T&C activities
• Prepare , in conjunction with the Sub Contractor the As-Built
• mark-ups as feedback to the CAD-Designers after handover
Reporting line / functional manager
Function reports to:
CIS Installation Manager or PIS/PA T&C Lead Engineer
Warehouse Manager, CIS team both onshore and off shore, EHS Manager, OPM Installation, OPM T&C:
As directed by the Installation Manager or the PIS/PA T&C Lead Engineer
N / A
Knowledge / Qualification
• Degree Educated or similar in Electrical or Communications
• Three years work experience on Communication or Electrical
• Installation Project or similar
• Experienced in dealing with installation teams
• Knowledge and experience in reading and understanding
• designs, installation principles NFPA standards.
• Fluent in speaking and writing in English language
• Experienced in working in a multicultural environmen