We are looking for an experienced, Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge (Bahrain Experience will be preferred). The ideal candidate should be possessing a valid CRPEP License, Familiar with Industrial Standards & Procedures - preferably EWA , Ministry of Housing, Ministry of Works & BAPCO Standards, Preparation of Submitals & Drawings, Handling Client/Contractor/Sub Contractor meetings, Preparation of Estimation and Handling the Sites and Projects independently.
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Analyze Tender Documents, prepare & study the survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan & do the estimation for projects.
2) Plan and Coordinate transportation of heavy Equipment, hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
7) Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
8) Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
9) Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
10) Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
11) Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
12) Preparation of Technical Submittals for Customer or Government Entities for Projects and Tenders.
13) Preparation and submission of As built & In Built Drawings.