We are looking for a right-brained CIVIL ENGINEER, preferably from ALEXANDRIA, to perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities. Includes architectural, structural, traffic, construction engineers. You will be involved in new building projects, from the earliest stages right through to completion. You are responsible for one or more projects of Ammar Holding and follow up on the implementation and development of the projects. You will revise the projects with the Vice President of Projects and actively take responsibility for them. You are able to handle pressure and risks and suggest solutions for upcoming questions.
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
• Plan and design structural systems, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
• Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
• Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
• Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
• Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
5 to 15 years