Position: Civil & Structural Inspector
Company Name: Target Engineering Construction Co. L.L.C
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Qualification: Bachelor s Degree in Civil Engineering
Skills: Comprehensive working experience as a Civil & Structural
Mode of Interview: Skype
• Supervision : Understand project programme requirements, know upcoming work. Exercise full control over the onsite project work execution to ensure and quality of work. Preparation of MS & ITP S, civil/structural material receipt, daily inspections (Inclusive of Lab testing s), dossier and close outs, pre-commissioning & commissioning.
• Task allocation : Ensure specifications and drawings are reviewed and clarifications on unclear issues are obtained. Prepare construction methodology based on contract requirements; ensure work is executed in accordance with the latest approved for construction drawings, approved procedures, and method statements.
• Site Planning: Review contract requirements and raise RFI as required. Ensure that testing agency contract is available. Site Induction to the team.
• Communication and Coordination : Regularly communicate with the workforce to ensure QC rules and regulations and all information on drawings are conveyed and fully enforced. Communicate and coordinate with Site Supervisors, Foreman, Construction Engineers related to day today activities.
• Quality Assurance : Coordinate with QC Personnel for necessary inspections as per approved ITP, monitor all Sub-contractors work closely to ensure quality of work is as per approved method statements and is completed on time. Responsible for completing of all Punch Items and Project Close Out, Handover Documentation and finalization of all outstanding issues at Handover.
• Records and reports : Keep record of acceptance documentation from client. Responsible for keeping AS Built records and ensuring this is reflected on the drawings as work progresses
• General Tasks : Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the QA/QC Manager.